Dear valued Clients,
As we move into a world, living with the novel coronavirus, there are temporary changes in the way things will be done. Please read carefully so as to comply with these new standards.
• Please arrive to your appointment on time and alone.
• When you arrive, please text your name and your appointment time to
• Please wait in your car until you’re called in. This is to make sure my station is properly sanitized for your protection.
• Please let me know if you have had or been I contact with anyone who has had the coronavirus or flu in the last 4 weeks. If you feel sick or have any symptoms of being sick (cough, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell).
• Before entry into the shop, your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will be rescheduled.
• A facial covering (covering your mouth and nose) will be worn for the duration of your tattoo session.
• You will immediately wash your hands upon entering the shop.
• Enjoy your new tattoo!
I will be adhering to the same stringent protocols as I expect from you. They have been implemented to protect both of us. Hopefully, adhering to them will help us return to a normal way of life sooner than later. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Sincerely, Erik Russell and family.